5.02.2011

untitled.

please tell me i'm in some kind of nightmare? some alternate universe? he's getting his things today. i'll come home and there'll barely be a trace of him. i took a shirt and his suit jacket because i need some kind of reminder that he was there.

i'm not quite sure where to go from here. i miss him so much already. so many broken promises. the funny thing is, i'm not angry. i don't care what he does. as long as he comes home to me at night... that no longer will be the case.

i should be furious.
but i'm just empty.

he promised that soon we'll be together again.
i just hope these are promises he will keep.
i trust him.
it may be stupid of me, but it's true.

he told me he cheated on me.
surprisingly, it doesn't change much.
i am hurt, yes. i feel betrayed, yes.
don't get me wrong.

but i still love him.


i'm going to see him today and i have to remain calm.
take it one day at a time.
trust, trust, trust.

i think i only got two hours of sleep.
but i'm far from tired.
i brought food for myself
but the thought of eating makes me sick.


so many things he said are making sense now.
a part of me can't believe this.
my boy wouldn't do this.

YELLOW PUNCH BUGGIE.
double points?
i feel so lonely.

i just spoke to ms. scredon.
they are putting me on suicide watch for the rest of the semester.
great.