4.28.2011

rats.

 "tommy was there and i was like 'are you going to stand up for her?' and he just smiled that
lame smile and i said 'well fuck you too, nig...' they were saying your fat and i said 'shut the fuck up. she's not fat.'"

you know... i really hate it when people talk about me behind my back. but i can at least say i'm lucky to have a friend or two that will defend me when i'm not around. you know rat, i may be chunky but i'm more than sure that i look better than you. you can talk about me, fine, but that doesn't change that i am a better person than you. how do i know i'm a better person? because i wouldn't talk about someone behind their back like a coward. i'd tell them to their face. because i'd rather someone be truthful to my face then flash me a hallow smile. 

screw you.
i hate rats. 
and ex-boyfriends.