5.14.2011

your eyes.

yesterday was friday the thirteenth.
it could've been worse.

i picked kenzie up from school
and we went to allen's for lunch.
it was yummy.

then we went to the ymca
to set up the tent for relay for life.
once we were done we went swimming.
well, i went swimming.
it was nice.

in the evening marisa picked alex and i up
and we all went downtown for dinner.
it was yummy, also.
nom nom nom nom. ^__^

everything was going swell
until kyle called.
he was going to possibly meet us downtown
but he was too tired.

while on the phone
he like, flipped out on me.

he accused me of stealing his pills
and talking crap about him.
um. excuse me?

i would never, never, take his pills.
why would i do that?
and i haven't said anything worse than, "he's a buttface"
to anyone.
if someone asked if we were really broken up, i'd say sure.
i'd them a nice version of the story.
because honestly, i care about him.
i don't want to make him look bad.
and it wasn't just him that made mistakes.
it was both of us.

this is like the billionth time he's accused me of these things...
and i'm done.
i've done everything i can and only get pissed on.
i wrote him on facebook and said please delete me. block my number, even.
i'm done.
then it turned into this huge thing
where he ends up saying he does love me.
well, if you loved me. this wouldn't be going on.

people have come up to me saying he's said crap about me
and i never accused him or got angry.
he cheated on me and made excuses so he seems in the right
and i never got angry.
he has pushed every button i have.
every. single. one.

he says he wants to have a talk.
heh. we'll see how this goes.
last chance.
if he wants to work things out
then it'll be done today.
because i'm done.

i've put my emotions aside.
poker face on.

i have no reason to be hopeful about this.
so i won't be.
yup.

we're going to meet up
at the human right's festival
for marisa's show.
so.
yeah.

we'll see how this goes.