7.15.2011

tara caitlin andrews.

tara is dead.
the thought keeps stabbing my brain
over and over and over again.

how could this happen?
people die everyday.
i've had friends pass before.
but this is tara.
the girl who i sat next to at school.
the girl who took me in when my mom turned her
back on me.
the girl who i would talk to for hours
and we'd watch the sun rise from our porch,
vodka still in hand.
we supported each other.
we were always there.
when she fell for ray.
when they got into that big fight
before he proposed.
tara.

for the past 48 hours
i've been looking at her facebook.
looking through our conversations.
through the "i miss you's" and "i love you's"
and the "i had such a great night! [insert inside joke here]"
it's killing me.

tonight i was supposed to hang out with patrick
and was hoping to see kyle.
but both are MIA.
i feel like walking out into the street,
laying down,
and dying too.

goshdarnit.
</3