6.16.2011

let the monster rise.


disorientation. 
i have never needed to use this word.
it has been the theme of my week.

a close friend of mine's father passed last night.
he had a stroke earlier this week.
he passed out while we were at her house, intoxicated.
drank a little too much oogie googie.


at 5 am this morning, after we had passed out, her older brother comes in
screaming at us, threatening us. he kicked us out of her house.
even though her mother knew we were there and had been fine with our presence. 


so we went to patrick's house
and i had another panic attack.
the second one this week.
i hope this isn't going to be a frequent problem.


i hate panic attacks because no one knows what to do
when i'm having one.
i'm not even sure what to do.
in the past my mom would just watch.
so i had to calm myself down.


i don't know.
i need to see my doctor about it.
maybe get on a higher dose of medication.

maybe it's because i haven't been taking my medication at
the same time everyday.
or maybe it's simply stress.


anyways, i'm going to take a shower...
kyle is coming over.
which will probably make me feel better.


i promise to write more later.
xoxoxo.


- v