4.13.2011

talking to the moon.

i've been listening to the song "talking to the moon" by bruno mars non-stop today.
for the first time in days i feel like i'm grounded. that i'm really here.
after everything that's happened lately i suppose i just mentally checked out.

there's a lot of things i need to do today.
cutting strings. things like that.
putting the end to bullshit.
excuse my american profanity.

kyle mentioned us having the opportunity to move to arizona.
that means leaving my family behind.
i'm not against it completely.
i'm just afraid i'll feel alone.
we'll be with his family and mine will be across the country.
but maybe it would be good for us.
maybe it would be bad.
i'm not sure.
it's something that's been on my mind all day.

adulthood is suddenly crashing down on me and my inner child isn't sure what to do.